The TBcore is our new basic machine for high-speed balancing of turbocharger core assemblies. It is a highly convincing complete package that is tailored to the needs of small and medium-sized maintenance providers – without compromising balancing quality. Thanks to the comprehensive starter kit, the machine is ready for balancing once machine set up is completed.
Not only does the TBcore have an outstanding price-performance ratio, operating costs such as power and air consumption are also kept within reasonable limits. The available accessories, such as the two-part drive system with printed drive sockets to accommodate the various turbochargers, are highly cost-effective and can be delivered quickly.
- Sophisticated machine concept for simple and safe operation – fast and error-free working
- Starter kit consisting of the basic adapter package, hand grinder and a blow-out gun – no additional costs
- Monoblock machine: low effort during comissioning – simply connect power and compressed air – and off you go
- Simple handling due to advanced CAB measuring technology – highest precision for fast unbalance correction
- Unbalance measurement over the entire speed range – no spot measurement, no fixed speed necessary, very short balancing effort: measuring, correction, checking, done
- Balancing without calibration: As an alternative to unbalance correction, you can also reduce only the vibration value of the core assembly – without setup rotor and calibration effort
- Adapter rings for mounting the different core assemblies ensure low operating costs
- Noise protection – flexible placement in the workshop as no separate noise protection measure required
- Safety – highest safety standards according to the latest machinery directives for accident-free working
The entire mechanical system is designed for ease of operation, from easy access to the working area to quick set-up of another core assembly. Thanks to the extendable front drawer, access to the inner workings of the TBcore is easy. Occasional maintenance work such as changing the oil filter can therefore be carried out quickly and conveniently.
Comprehensive user guidance
Plain text display
Unbalance correction directly on the machine
Two ways, one goal
The best way to achieve low-vibration of core assembly is balancing: it eliminates unbalance with highest precision and accuracy. If time is of the essence, TBcore also offers you a second option: Unbalance can be reduced without calibration of the machine by reducing the vibration value. This method is less precise but for the experienced user it is a way to get fast results.
Energy efficient and sustainable
Low space requirement, easy commissioning
Excellent sound insulation
Flexible adapter program
Your safety takes top priority
Non-contact speed measurement with the optional SR70 sensor
If you use the brilliant SR70 speed sensor, you no longer need to apply markings or adjust a speed sensor: Simply magnetize the axis of your core assembly and you can start the measuring run.
Afterwards, too, screwing in the SR70 sensor for compensation is a piece of cake: The exact angular position is displayed on the measuring device so that you can quickly and precisely screw the core assembly into the compensation position.
Maximum core assembly weight: 10 kg,
Flange diameter of compressor wheel: 220 mm
Maximum turbine diameter: 85 mm
Maximum compressor wheel diameter: 100 mm
Dimensions (width, depth, height): 1200 x 800 x 1600 mm
Total weight: approx. 300 kg
Power supply: 230V ± 10%, 50 / 60 Hz
Drive: by compressed air (6-10bar / connection 1")
Noise level: Less than 67 dB (measured with a master core assembly type K03 at 113.000 rpm)
Protective cover: pursuant to ISO 7475 class D (protection against bursting rotors)
Painting: 2-color RAL7035 (light gray), RAL 7024 (graphite gray)